Homesteader Hall is available for bookings.
About Homesteader Hall
Homesteader Hall is managed by the Huntley Project Lions & Lioness Club. Homesteader Hall is available to rent and/or lease for special occasions, including weddings, family reunions, group activities, and meetings. Homesteader Hall is located in Homesteader Park, which contains many shade trees for outdoor events, and provides a cozy and relaxing atmosphere for all occasions. Whether you would like to rent it for the whole day or a couple of hours, this location is a great place to get out in the country!
Frequently Asked Questions
See below for answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Where is Homesteader Hall located?
How large is the space?
Who do I contact to rent the hall?
What kind of facilities will I have access to?
Can I decorate the night before?
How much to rent the hall and park for a party or reception?
Includes access to the hall and grounds, including kitchen. Deposit required equal to 1/2 rental rate. Special rates for clubs or organization who participate in or volunteer for Homesteader Days.
Weekday: (Monday – Thursday)
- $75/hour with a 2-hour minimum, capped at $500/day.
- $900 (Saturday or Sunday 6am thru 12am).
- $1100 (5pm Friday thru 12am Saturday) or (5pm Saturday thru 12pm Sunday).
- $1300 (5pm Friday thru 12pm on Sunday).
- Add additional hours to Friday or Sunday at $50/hour.
- Flat fee of $100. Call to check availability.
How much to rent it for a meeting?
Includes hall and grounds. Kitchen NOT included. Monday thru Thursday. You are responsible for cleaning up after yourself. If cleaning is required, renter will be billed a $60 cleaning fee.
For Profit Meeting:
- $50/hour – 2 hour minimum.
- $25 per hour – 2 hour minimum.
How much to rent the outside park only?
Grounds only/No access to Hall. Park is free and open to the public if no one has the park reserved. Rental availability Sunday 12pm – Thursday 10 pm. You are responsible for cleaning up after yourselves.
- $200 to rent grounds and covered pavilion, with a $100 deposit required to hold on calendar.